Wednesday 8 April 2015

Hot Indian Crossdresser

I have shot this video in closed doors. I have come out with just shorts  and bare breasted as a man and have taken bath in rivers openly, but no one even noticed my breast or thighs. But when I wrap me with female cloths and wear a wig and show off like a female the same breast (that too half covered) and thighs there are cries that I am exposing too much. It seems that the vulgarity prevails only in one's eyes and attitude. These are the people who would consider even a doll as a sex object when wrapped in female cloths...I am sorry if you feel I am harsh in expressing myself but my inability to live as a female in this world and the wrong comments I receive when I satisfy my desire by coming out openly through youtube videos...make me really angry and miserable





No comments:

Post a Comment